This blog belongs to Jen Walker - aspiring novelist, author, writter, and avid traveler...Thanks for stopping by.

Follow me on Twitter @jenwalkerwrites

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back in Oklahoma

So I don't know if I mentioned in my last post that I was in Oklahoma - but I'm back...for the second time in a month I am back in my home state. I am here to teach a class for my normal 9-5 job. The cool thing about that is I got to fly on the corporate plane. Very Awesome! The bad thing is that I have people back at the home office asking me to do real work while I am gone. So I thought I would have evenings free to work on the final edits ( only 35pages to go! ). Instead I have to do more work. At least like that job also.

I did start reading a new book; it's called "Dancing to the Precipice" by Caroline Moorehead. Its about a woman in France who witnessed the Revolution and other major events that happened around that time. So far it's excellent! Well that's all for now, I have to find someplace to eat before the sidewalks get rolled up and then get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment